Tuesday 22 November 2011

Little Thankyou

Needless to say, I'm in a pretty shit mood.
I will never understand why people, mainly girls, feel the need to be so bitchy, two faced, and fake.

Im no angel. Everyone is sure to bitch at some point in their life, and I am definitely a culprit of this, but there's a difference between sharing almost an opinion once in a while, and downright, full on, bitching.

As a result of this bitchiness, I have 5 people in my life that I can fully trust and I'm not afraid to share who they are. My mum, My sister, Sam, Jaynaa, and Libby.

These 5 people are the only people who have been there for me 100% when I needed them, and always managed to pick me up when I was sad. For that I am eternally grateful.

I know there's probably only one of them that will actually read this as it's a private blog, and they know who they are, so I'd just like to thank them for everything they've done for me, even when they havent been feeling brilliant themselves, I love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment