Monday 28 November 2011

fucked it.

How can one person expect me to feel the same way about him if he hasnt even asked me..

I have just lost one of my bestfriends.
This friend, he was brilliant, he was trustworthy, caring and a great lad, and now I've lost him, all because I didn't feel the same way.
Yes, he told me he liked me. He'd told me this before, we'd always worked through it, but im pretty sure this time he's had enough, and I dont blame him.
Now everythings my fault, I'm the one that ruined our friendship and I'm the one thats got to live with that, but he cant expect me to feel the same way, when he never asked how I felt in the first place.

I'm gutted to say the least, but the only good that I can possibly see coming out of this, is that now he can move on and find someone that truly deserves him, and I'm not hurting him weeks into a relationship.
I just hope he can see it that way.

I'll update when we've spoken..

The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
- Astrid Alauda

No comments:

Post a Comment