Saturday 7 January 2012

Smile

You know what, Things are starting to look up.

I love being happy.
Many people that know me, the real me, will think that I am not normally happy, as i normally have some kind of drama going on in my life and theyre right, i do. But recently, I've realised theres just some things that are more important than drama.

Alot has happened, my ex got in contact with me last night and apologised for the incident which I mentioned in my last post. This was a shock to me, and an even bigger shock to find out that he was actually dating the said girl for a few weeks, until they broke up last week.
We spoke, I told him how angry I was with him, but I was strong enough to knock him down when he tried to have a heart-to-heart.
It hurt, because there was nothing more that I wanted than to get into deep conversation with him, about anything, like we used to. But I refuse to let him fuck me over again.
I still have feelings for him, and there will always be things that remind me of him, but im 14 and I must move on.

Talking about being 14, ITS NEARLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
5 weeks today may I add, and I have a super sweet party lined up, but i'll get to that closer the time.
Also, I WENT TO ONE DIRECTION ON WEDNESDAY.
I didnt realise anyone could be so perfect, I mean! -

This made me so happy, Louis Tomlinson is sososoososososo gorgeous!
Also, All Time Low is in 20 days!!

Anyway, I feel I have rambled on to no-one for too long now, will post again soon!xo

'We all live in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars.' 
-Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment